Green Planet PK Spike 1L
|Derived from multiple sources of phosphorus and potassium, PK spike is designed to help facilitate bulking and ripening of many flowering plants.|
0 – 14 – 15
Phosphorus and potassium supplement to support heavy fruiting
PK Spike is engineered to provide a uniform quantity of phosphorus and potassium to your flowering plants. Designed with over 25% more PK than the next industry leading competitor, this product can be applied at a maximum rate of 1.0 ml/L to achieve a 250 ppm boost to your plants.
What it is:
PK Spike is our flowering supplement derived from multiple, highly soluble sources of phosphorous and potassium. This product is designed to encourage budding, help facilitate bulking, and ripening of flowering plants.
PK SPIKE GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Available Phosphate (P2O5)...........................14.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O).....................................15.0%
Derived from: Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Acetate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Metaphosphate.
- Improved flower formation and seed production.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Improvements in crop quality.
- Along with phosphate, potash is instrumental in starch and carbohydrate synthesis, which is essential in the development of large and healthy photosynthesis organs.
- A potash deficiency may lead to reduced cell wall strength, which can lead to the breaking of stems, leafs, and susceptibility to the toppling over and breaking of heavy branches.
- Phosphate deficient plants take longer to initiate flowering, produce fewer flowers, and are restricted in flower size.
- Phosphate deficiencies can result in a reduction in leaf expansion and also the number of leafs.
How it works:
PK Spike is derived from several highly soluble sources of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) to deliver high amounts of PK to flowering plants.
During the flowering stage, phosphorous plays a key role in the essential functions of the plant that benefit flower formation. It helps the plant perform photosynthesis, transfer energy, and easily uptake the nutrients essential for budding. Added potassium helps convert phosphorous into energy that your plant can use and strengthens cell walls to support heavy flowers. Stronger cell walls support plant health by boosting the plant’s immunity response to pathogens and attacking pests.
Potassium is also responsible for tightening up airy and loose flowers that plants lacking in K develop. The result is a healthy plant that will produce your heaviest yields yet.
How to Use It?
- 1 ml/litre for the bloom stage
Add at a rate of 0.5-1 ml per Litre to your reservoir.
Apply from the 2nd week of bloom every 2 weeks until 1 week before flush. Applying PK Spike at the recommended rate will deliver up to a 250 PPM boost to your plants, adjust your nutrient strength accordingly.
WARNING: Causes mild skin irritation. Causes eye irritation.
Read label before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label on hand.