Fluorescent 75W Globe + Max Light Shade Kit
|Get maximum results from your clones and seedlings with this Cultiv8 75W 6500K flourescent globe and light weight aluminium reflector shade.|
Max Light Reflector Shade
- Small enclosed hammer-tone reflector
- Very light weight and ideal for use in small environments and larger propagation situations
- Comes fully wired with lead and lamp holder. (flat earth pin so you can plug directly into wall socket)
- Extremely bright, designed to direct maximum light downwards
- Designed for use with all High Output Compact Fluoros
- Size 340 x 290mm
Peel off the blue protective film before using.
75W 6500K Flourescent Globe
- No ballast required
- Uses less power than similar models on the market, but still manages to outshine them
- Special coil design to concentrate light output
- Very high lumen per watt ratio (66 lumens per watt)
- Reaches optimum light output in less than three minutes
- Wattage and lumen output remains constant during operation
- 75 watt
The screw in lamp base (E40) is the same as used for many HID lamps. This makes finding a suitable reflector and lead easier. But remember - this lamp doesn't need a ballast and is plugged directly into a 240 volt wall socket, so the lead needs to have a flat earth pin.
Used with the Max-Lite CFL Reflector, which has been specially designed (with a flat earth pin plug) for these lamps. You can simply screw the lamp into the reflector and plug into a 240 volt power socket. No extra leads, ballasts, or adapters required.