Lumatek Light Kit 600W, Ballast, Lamp and Shade
|Includes top of the range Lumatek Electronic 600W dimmable Ballast, 600W HPS Lucagrow lamp, and powder coated Adjust-A-Wing Defender large shade.|
LUMATEK ELECTRONIC BALLAST
Lumatek digital ballasts are the most advanced lighting solution for modern horticulture. Small, compact, and completely silent these E-Ballasts are able to deliver more lumens while using less electricity than standard magnetic ballasts. This superior ballast can switch between 250W, 400W 600W and Super Lumens. It can also power both metal halide (MH) and high pressure sodium (HPS) lamps
To learn more about the Lumatek digital ballast, click here.
GE LUCALOX PSL 600W HPS LAMP
- Superb performance and high reliability
- GEs advanced sodium resistant ceramic helps eliminate early failures to give a rated service life of up to 12,000 hours for the LucaloxTM PSL products.
- In order to achieve maximum performance, GE recommends lamp replacement when the rated service life is reached.
- The lamp uses extra rugged monolithic arctubes equipped with GE Reliable Starting Technology which provides continuous high performance.
High Xenon-Fill gas delivers:
- Extra light and PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) output.
- More resistance to mains voltage fluctuations.
Zirconium gettering system gives:
- Improved PAR maintenance that drives constant and uniform plant growth.
- With the increased use of 400V systems, these lamps will be clearly marked with the voltage and wattage on the top of the lamp to ensure correct installation.
- The diameter of the frame wire in the lamp has been minimised to reduce shading in the installation without affecting the robustness of the lamp.
ADJUST-A-WING DEFENDER LARGE SHADE