Grodan Granulate 25L
|Grodan granulated rockwool can be mixed with other growing mediums to achieve more or less water retention.|
- Grodan granulate retains about 20 times its own weight in water.
- Grodan rockwool granulate is best suited to recirculating systems.
- It has a very high water holding capacity which means that it does not need to be watered often.
- Rockwool has a higher pH and must be adjusted for best results.
- Grodan Rockwool is a sterile medium specifically designed for the horticultural industry, made out of specific basalt stones.
- Grodan granulated rockwool can be mixed with other growing mediums to achieve more or less water retention.
- Ideal for cloning your favourite plants, or geminating your favourite seeds.
Care should be taken when handling rockwool by wearing gloves and a mask. The rockwool fibres can cause irritation to the skin, and if breathed in they can also irritate the lung.