Green Planet GP3 Grow 1L
|Green Plant's Grow nutrient is made and recommended to be used in conjunction with Green Planets micro and bloom nutrients.|
- 2 – 1 – 6
- BASE NUTRIENT
- VEGETATIVE STAGE
- FLOWERING STAGE
- LIQUID FERTILIZER
Part of the GP3 base nutrient system, our Grow formula provides unparalleled results throughout the vegetative stage.
This nutrient system consists of a combination of Grow, Bloom and Micro together to create a three part Hydroponic Nutrient system.
Green Plant's Grow nutrient is made and recommended to be used in conjunction with Green Planets micro and bloom nutrients. Using all three together will ensure you achieve the best growth and highest yields possible. Please note this is for only the Grow nutrients. The bloom and micro nutrients can be found in our online store and are sold separately.
The unrivaled 3 part nutrients system consists of a combination of all primary, secondary and micronutrients in three separate formulas: Grow, Bloom and Micro.
How to Use It?
- 2.25 ml/litre throughout the growth stage
- 4.5 ml/litre for the bloom stage
GP3 requires Grow, Micro, and Bloom for the best results. Refer to the GP3 Feed Program for application rates during each stage of plant growth. Mix each product individually into the reservoir, check the PPM, pH and adjust accordingly.
Refer to our ONLINE NUTRIENT CALCULATOR for application rates during each week of plant growth.
CAUTION: Combining GP3 components together in an undiluted form may cause nutrient lockout. Always mix into the reservoir separately. Follow the GP3 Feed Program for the best results.
Green Plant Grow Micro Bloom Nutrients Feature:
- No synthetic dyes are used in the manufacturing of these products. The colours are naturally derived and are light, heat and acid stable.
- The product is designed to be seamlessly integrated into any feeding schedule and to replace any current three-part system on the market.
- The formulation contains no carbonates unlike a number of other products on the market.
- All of the ingredients are 100% water soluble and are immediately available to your plants.
- 100% chelated micronutrients with 3 unique sources of iron designed for a broad range of pH environments.
- Provides more flexibility than a conventional 2 part nutrient system.
- Does not leave a heavy salt residue due to its low salt index.