Flora Max Clone Spray 250mL
|Clone Spray contains a carefully balanced combination of macro and trace elements that help guarantee 100% strike rate with clones and seedlings|
Want to know how to make clones root faster?
FloraMax CLONE SPRAY
Clone Spray contains a carefully balanced combination of macro and trace elements that help guarantee 100% strike rate with clones and seedlings:
- Promotes vigorous root growth
- Promotes strong, healthy foliage
- Prevents wilting of stems and leaves
- Helps prevent transplant shock and ensures transition-less growth through to late veg phase.
Clone Spray contains its own plant specific wetting agent. This increases Clone Spray’s capacity to penetrate foliage and maximize its effectiveness.
Background: Achieving fast, seamless growth through the seedling (clone) and vegetative phases will greatly assist crop rotation speed. Clone Spray was developed specifically with this in mind – especially when growing under HID lights. Young plants, especially clone’s, have limited nutrient uptake ability due to their small foliage and root mass. Clone Spray overcomes this disadvantage. It accelerates early root and foliage growth via the delivery of essential nutrients and stimulants to leaf stomata.
“THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED FROM A HYDRO SHOP. Not only does it do exactly what it says but there are so many different benefits in using this product. From initial cuttings in clone blocks through to planting out, Floramax Clone Spray not only supports the plants during this entire period but improves them in their growth and health ratios.”
“For Clone Spray we had amazing root eruption…It broke our previous rooting record by 3 days” (Purchasing manager from one of USA’s largest chains)
“Every rainy day and weird weather event here causes humidity variables that really impact the stability of the new cuttings. But now with Clone Spray I have at least a 90 percent success rate and after rooting the growth is even and progressive…..more importantly its absolutely trouble free, dependable and easy.”
“For daily use of small quantities, a mixed solution can be left in the bottle for anything up to 10 days with no deterioration in the solution”
Without proper practice, foliar sprays can be wasted or cause problems such as leaf burn and mould. The following guidelines will help prevent the above mentioned problems from occurring:
1. Test compatibility before spraying the entire crop i.e. Test-spray a small patch of leaves and observe for at least 2 weeks.
2. The best time to spray is usually early morning, about 1 hour before daylight. This gives stomata sufficient time to absorb before light recommences. Spraying earlier than this risks mould growth because the foliage will be damp for a longer period of time.
3. For systemic sprays especially, avoid spraying when the air temperature is above ~25°C (77°F). Absorption at these temperatures is poor because in many species the stomata are generally closed. Also, the spray can dry too quickly and cause leaf burn and staining.
Foliar sprays are useful for delivering fertilizers, fungicides, pesticides and PGR’s to plants.
Foliar sprays can be broadly categorized as either “systemic” or “non-systemic”. “Systemic” spays are absorbed into the plant via ‘stomata’ and then transported via the vascular system to where they are needed (Fig 1). Foliar fertilizers, PGR’s and many fungicides are common examples of systemic sprays. “Non-systemic” sprays are used to treat problems located on the surface of the leaf. Most pesticides are non-systemic. Fungicides used to treat certain types of “surface” fungi such as mildews are also usually non-systemic.