Flairform Silika Majic 1 Litre
|Silica additive for enhancing plant weight & strength|
Why growers like SilikaMajic:
- SilikaMajic is shelf stable for over 10 years. This guarantees performance. Did you know many silica brands* are useless within 6 months of manufacture?
- *As determined by the internationally recognised 'molybdosilicate' analytical method.
- Produces healthier & stronger plant growth: Once silica is taken up by the roots, it is deposited in the plant’s cell walls as a solid, rigid 'quartz-like' matrix. This produces a ‘mechanically’ stronger plant which enables superior leaf orientation and therefore greater rates of photosynthesis and growth.
- Increases weight & shelf-life of fruit: Accumulation of silica in plant cells increases cell weight and integrity.
- Increases plant tolerance to heat stress (wilting).
- Improves the healing rate and neatness of pruning wounds: This property is especially beneficial in commercial cropping of plants such as tomato and cucumber where regular pruning threatens the plant's survival due to the risk of disease ingress.
- SilikaMajic contains 26% Potassium Silicate (NPK 0-0-15).
- Multilingual labell
"Our fruit is consistently 10-20% heavier… the foliage no longer wilts when the temperature rises to extremes"
- Commercial Grower
NB Image used is 250ml