|Dutch Master only uses the best available British & US Pharmaceutical & Laboratory Reagent grade chemicals, phyto-nutrients & aminos when making Gold Range NUTRIENT!|
- Revolutionary Next Generation Nutrient!
- Cutting Edge Powerful Advanced Ionic Technology!
- 6 Years Of Technological Advancements In 1 Product!
Formulated to work in all grow systems with all grow mediums!If you demand the best results. If you work longer and harder in your garden so you can stay ahead of the pack then Gold Range NUTRIENT is your first choice! Gold Range NUTRIENT is revolutionary! Forget those other brands, this powerful new 2 part (Part A & Part B) grow and flower nutrient took 6 years to design and perfect - and the results will amaze you!
Dutch Master only uses the best available British & US Pharmaceutical & Laboratory Reagent grade chemicals, phyto-nutrients & aminos when making Gold Range NUTRIENT! Every batch is independently lab tested for consistency prior to bottling so we can guarantee that the next bottle of Gold Range NUTRIENT you buy is identical to the last! In a head to head test against our major competitors, Gold Range NUTRIENT provided the robust plants and yields that you want, need and deserve! So how does Gold Range NUTRIENT provide you with such awesome power? The secret lies in the feeding.
Gold Range NUTRIENTs unique ionic technology delivers massive amounts of the best available nutrition to your plants far above that of any inferior product. By providing a unique ionic charge to the elements contained within Gold Range NUTRIENT, we unlock natures awesome genetic power! Designed specifically for use with all growing media, Gold Range NUTRIENTs high performance action performs equally well in any grow system truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!
To use Gold Range NUTRIENT, simply follow these easy guidelines!
- Fill your tank to 2/3rds of its capacity.
- Add any permitted additives such as Dutch Master Gold Range ADD.27, then add Gold Range ZONE and Gold Range SILICA one at a time, stirring to mix before adding the next one. Please remember Gold Range NUTRIENT is very powerful and you should be very careful when you add any phosphorus boosters, Pk 13 / 14 or nitrogen boosters (kelp, seaweed or guano etc). If using Gold Range POTASH+ with Gold Range NUTRIENT, be sure to watch your leaf tips for "tip burn" as this is a very powerful combination that should be used only by experienced growers!
- Add the correct amount of Gold Range NUTRIENT part A for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
- Add the correct amount of Gold Range NUTRIENT part B for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator ), stirring to mix.
Never mix part A and part B undiluted! Always add separately to water.
Never mix Grow and Flower parts together. Always mix Grow A only with Grow B and Flower A only with Flower B.
Grow must be used in the vegetative cycle and Flower must be used in the bloom cycle.
Top up your reservoir or tank to its final level or volume and check the strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. If required, add more Gold Range NUTRIENT (one part at a time) in small equal quantities, until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength. If your nutrient solution is too strong then add fresh water until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength.
Adjust pH to approximately 5.5 for Rockwool, Perlite, Clay, Vermiculite, Aeroponics, DWC, NFT, Hydro or Coco users or 5.9 for dirt or soilless systems such as Promix or Sunshine mix.
Do NOT use any Calcium / Magnesium supplements as our nutrients are choc full of them!
Feed according to your systems normal requirements.