DM Advance Flower A+B 1 Litre Set
|Dutch Master Advance unique formulation of mineral elements, amino acids and Krebs Metabolites will assist in the natural genetic acceleration of your plants metabolic rate.|
New packaging! Same great product - New look
- Full Strength Power At An Easy Price!
- Totally Outperforms Most Leading Brands!
- Second Only To Gold Range Nutrient For The Best Results!
- Designed To Work In All Grow Systems With All Grow Mediums!
On a budget but still want a powerful and complete nutrient? Then Dutch Master ADVANCE is for you! Except for the Dutch Master Gold Range NUTRIENT, our revolutionary 2 part high performance nutrient, ADVANCE still outperforms just about every other product in the market - at a budget price! ADVANCE was Dutch Masters first high performance nutrient and the forerunner to the amazing Gold Range NUTRIENT. The unique incorporation of rare earth minerals to assist Krebs Cycle Metabolism rockets your plants into the world of high performance! ADVANCE's unique formulation of mineral elements, amino acids and Krebs Metabolites will assist in the natural genetic acceleration of your plants metabolic rate. Isn't this exactly what you have been wanting plants that perform to their true natural genetic maximum potential? Designed specifically for use with all growing media, ADVANCE high performance action performs equally well in any grow system truly universal! Try it today and unlock the power in your garden!
For best results, use the online Nutrient Calculator for an individualized interactive feeding program to suit your needs.
To use ADVANCE, simply follow these easy guidelines!
- Fill your reservoir or tank to 2/3rds of its capacity.
- Add any permitted additives such as Dutch Master ADD.27 first, then add Gold Range POTASH+, Gold Range ZONE and Gold Range SILICA one at a time, stirring to mix before adding the next one.
- Add the correct amount of ADVANCE part A for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
- Add the correct amount of ADVANCE part B for your tanks final or total capacity (according to the online Nutrient Calculator), stirring to mix.
Never mix part A and part B undiluted! Always add separately to water.
Never mix Grow and Flower parts together. Always mix Grow A only with Grow B and Flower A only with Flower B.
Grow must be used in the vegetative cycle and Flower must be used in the bloom cycle.
Top up your reservoir or tank to its final level or volume and check and adjust final nutrient strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. If required, add more ADVANCE (one part at a time) in small equal quantities until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength. If your nutrient solution is too strong then add fresh water until you arrive at the correct nutrient strength.
Do NOT use any Calcium / Magnesium supplements as our nutrients are choc full of them!
Feed according to your systems normal requirements.