Betta Flora Aquarium
|Out of stock.|
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Black Only Available
The Betta Flora is a smart hybrid tank system that combines the beauty of aquaponics and hydroponics to liven and freshen up any living space and office.
Using a simple overflow system that not only simplifies the task of changing water, any waste nutrients from the fish is also flushed and carried away to the hydroponics compartments. where is is absorbed by the hanging plant roots. Any excess waste water here on flows down to a catchment cup for easy disposal. BettaFlora, the ultimate joy of simplicity.
- Unique Hybrid tank plus hydroponic design.
- One-step water change using simple overflow concept.
- Water and fish waste transfer to Hydroponic sump for plant nourishment.
- Integrated water catch cup for easy disposal of extra waste water.
- Divider Plate provided for keeping two Betta in one tank.
- Pebble stones included.
- Built-in LED lamp in tank cover.
- Size: 15cm dia x 25cm high
- 2 Litre
The Betta Flora is a nano hydroponic system that is an ideal addition to the kitchen for growing aquatic herbs or other decorative aquatic plants elsewhere in your house.
The basic principles of hydroponics allows the waste produced by your fish to provide food and nutrient to your plants!
A hydroponic sponge is provided to anchor and arrange plants in the top of the system. Roots will grow down to take up the water & nutrient provided by fish.
In cool regions a heater may be required to keep Betta fish. Alternative fish include White Clouds, Zebra or Pearl Danios.
Suitable aquatic plants include:
- water mint
- water parsley
- Lebanese cress
- Lemon balm
- Hydrocotyle vulgaris