Aquaponic Gardening Idiot's Guide by Meg Stout
|The Complete Idiot's Guide to Aquaponics. Discover the dual benefits of growing fish and plants together.|
With an Aquaponic garden, you can easily raise two crops - Fish and Vegetables in a single, self contained, eco-friendly space. The fish provide nutrients for the plants, while the plants clean the water for the fish.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Aquaponic Gardening is a comprehensive guide to aquaponic gardening, from choosing a setup to selecting fish and vegetables.
- Tips for planting your garden, picking the perfect spot indoors or out, and ensuring it receives the right light.
- Pointers for purchasing a pre-made garden kit or building your own.
- Advice on plumbing your system and cycling water between your fish and grow beds.
- Guidance on choosing the bes growing option for your garden
- Simple stratergies for flooding and draining your grow beds to ensure your plants and fish get plenty of oxygen