|ALL THIS FOR ONE HOT PRICE!|
- Superior quality 600W JB Ballast. A ballast is necessary for most hydroponic lighting system. High Intensity Discharge growing lights need a ballast to regulate the power feed to the lamp.
- The G.E Lucagrow HPS XO 600W lamp offers a complete natural light substitute. With a long life of up to 28,500 hours the Lucagrow high output lamps give up to 20% more light than standard high pressure sodium lamps. The Lucagrow lamp maintains 90% light output over the life of the lamp and is fully interchangeable with other HPS lamps. The 600W Lucagrow lamp will put out 90,000 lumens with a colour temperature of 2,000K.
- Aluminium hammered Broadwing shade (product may vary from image used on website)
JB Ballast features and benefits.
Components used in the JB range are the best quality available in the world. German Vossloh Schwabe Chokes, and Capacitor are used. The choke, ignitors and capacitor brands have been carefully selected based on the quality of the materials and special consideration has been made to ensure that the manufacturing processes of the components is up to date and modern manufacturing technologies are implemented.
Some special features include -
- Very short magnetic paths
- Short heat path*Winding insulation Class H or better
- Vacuum impregnated core and coil
- low power consumption
There are other black varnished chokes in the market place that can only boast one or two of the features above. In fact Vossloh chokes are the only chokes in this country that are vacuum impregnated. This means that when the varnish is applied to the finished product it is done in vacuum. This gives the following benefits over "black" chokes -
*Deeper penetration of varnish covering the entire winding
*Cooler and quieter running
*Service life is dramatically increased
High voltages are required to start most HID lamps. The JB ignitor is specifically designed in house for ignition of the most common lamps used in the hydroponic industry. The JB ignitor will start a lamp up to a distance of 30 meters.
Capacitors are used in HID lighting for power factor correction. When you place a choke and the main line it causes the circuits to draw more current than is required to run the lamp. A capacitor equalises this effect. Our capacitors are of the highest quality, features include -
*Low capacitance loss
*High insulation resistance