Enrol in Aquaponics SchoolWed, 21 Dec 2016
A short course for people who are new to Aquaponics.
WHAT IS AQUAPONICS?
With more emphasis being placed on sustainable practices, aquaponics is a great way of producing healthy food with significantly less water usage and without the need for artificial fertilisers.
- System components and design
- Water quality, monitoring and maintenance
- Fish selection, quantity, feeding and care
- Suitable plants
- Running a successful system
- Suitable grow media and depth
- Pump, filtration and aeration